What is a Google Ads campaign?
Google Ads are an online advertising service offered by Google. They allow you to pay for a place at the top of search results when people search for keywords related to your business.
Every day, Google Ads receive tens of thousands of searches from users around the world, making it one of the most popular advertising platforms available today.
By using Google Ads, you can target your exact audience with great precision and improve your brand awareness and sales conversion rates. You can also experiment with different ad formats to see what works best for you.
If you want to reach customers in a targeted way and according to different criteria (geographical area, browsing habits, interests, etc.), at the right time, with the right message, you need to run a Google Ads display campaign.
Google Ads display campaigns allow you to show your ads on millions of websites, videos and applications that your potential customers visit every day. You set a budget and only pay when people click on your ads to visit your website or call your business.
Display campaigns are great for visual ads and can be used to:
- Promote your business through image or animation based banner ads placed on websites.
- Reach new or existing customers with relevant messages.
- Target specific groups of people based on their interests, location or demographics.
Why carry out a display campaign?
There are many advantages to running a display campaign:
- The possibility to reach a large audience,
- A way to increase brand awareness,
- Possibility of remarketing to former visitors of your site. You have the possibility to personalize the ads for users who have already come. This is an effective technique to stay in touch with your target and build loyalty.
- More personalization possibilities than search ads.