Do you want to boost your employer brand to attract new talent? You don’t know how to enhance your employer brand on the web? We help you to highlight your company’s values and strengths by defining a strategy for your e-reputation.
Make your company visible with our communication agency employer brand
The advent of the Internet and social networks has created new sources of information within companies. Indeed, the company is no longer the only communicator, today, it is a whole peripheral network that builds its image and identity. Employees, candidates, customers, suppliers, acquaintances, collaborators and even strangers, are likely to be actors of the reputation of your company through a new distribution channel: The Internet.
The information that circulates, via the Internet, constitutes the employer brand of a company. Responsiveness and adaptation are essential so that you can control your e-reputation and particularly the candidate experience during your recruitment process.
On the job market, candidates’ objectives have changed: salary and benefits, previously a priority, have given way to the search for relationships (good relations with colleagues, superiors, a place where they are proud to work) and a brand image that suits them. New talent is looking for a well-defined and authentic employer brand. According to Career builder research, “91% of candidates believe that the employer brand plays a key role in the decision to apply” and “33% of employees would categorically refuse a position in a company with a weakened employer brand. Having a strong and positive employer brand will also help you get more applications, attract top talent and also reduce recruitment costs.
Developing your employer brand
Our communication agency help you build a strong strategy by highlighting your company’s values, culture and organization. Our objective: to highlight your working environment and your teams to ensure the attractiveness of your company.
Analysis of your HR e-reputation
- 360° audit of your e-reputation
- Quantitative analysis of your visibility
- Qualitative analysis of content and different channels (employees, former employees, candidates, competitors…)
Support in digitalization
- Implementation of web systems and HRIS 3.0
- Optimization of your website
- Community management
Reflection and implementation of a communication strategy
- Definition of the HR objectives to be achieved
- Study of the positioning and image of your company
- Creation and distribution of different types of content: videos (company film, video testimonials, advertising spots, etc.), texts (HR arguments, annual report, CSR report, institutional brochure, welcome guide) and images (photos of teams, premises, your achievements, computer graphics with your key figures, etc.)
Realization of your recruitment campaigns
- Creation of the concept of your recruitment campaigns: slogan, visual identity, design of your job descriptions, video presenting your company
- Implementation of a distribution plan adapted to your campaigns: job board, social networks, postings etc…
- Reflection and establishment of innovative recruitment methods
- Implementation of performance indicators
Internal communication at the service of your employer brand
Ensuring that new talent feels at home in your company also requires effective internal communication. There are 3 types of internal communication to consider before implementing your strategy:
To make known the fundamental values of the company, to reinforce each person in his role in the company, to make people adhere to a collective project of the company, to ensure the renewal of an employee who leaves the company and particularly to reassure on the sustainability of the company.
To perceive the social climate of the company, to propose suggestions for improvement, to make known its concerns and aspirations, to be aware of the market, the competition, to transmit its skills, its know-how.
Make it easier to share experiences and encourage daily interaction between all employees in the various departments.
As a 360° communication agency, we help you to obtain a common spirit of adhesion around the different projects of your company.