What is a Google Ads campaign?
A Google Ads campaign is a series of ads created for a specific purpose. For example, if you run a business and want to advertise your products or services on Google, you will need to create a Google Ads campaign.
To create an effective ad campaign, you’ll need to define your goals, use the right keywords, create compelling ad copy, and measure the results of your ad.
Here are some popular goals for Google Ads campaigns:
- Drive conversions. An ad with this objective aims to get users to take action on your website, such as filling out a contact form or making a purchase.
- Increase brand awareness. An ad with this objective aims to get your company’s brand name in front of more people.
- Generate leads. An ad with this objective will aim to get visitors to fill out a form that provides information about themselves, such as their phone number or email address.
- Promote an application. An ad with this objective will encourage users to download your app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
What is the Google Ads Shopping campaign?
Google Shopping was introduced in 2011 with a focus on product listing ads, which display an image of a product along with its price and merchant name.
Shopping campaigns are one of the most effective ways to use Google Ads to encourage people to buy your products. They allow you to advertise your products on Google Search, Google Images, and other places where people are likely to buy products online.
If you sell physical products and want to sell more of them online, shopping campaigns can be a powerful tool for you. They are very similar to traditional search ads, but instead of showing the user a simple image of the product, Google Shopping shows them:
- The name of the product,
- A picture of the product,
- The price of the product,
- Any offers or promotions on the product.
Users can then click through to the seller’s website to purchase the item. This additional information can make all the difference when it comes to making people want to buy something online.
What are the advantages of running a Shopping campaign?
A Shopping campaign is a good strategy to reach qualified leads quickly and efficiently:
- Immediate exposure to a large number of potential customers.
- A great way to introduce your products to buyers on Google.
- Show potential customers product images, prices and other details in your ads.